The Procurement Practices Reform Amendment Act of 2010 is codified at Division I (Government of District), Title 2 (Government Administration), Chapter 3A(Government Procurement), of the District of Columbia Code. Subchapter X deals specifically with the Contract Appeals Board, and contains the following sections:
- § 2-360.01. Creation of Contract Appeals Board.
- § 2-360.02. Terms and qualifications of members.
- § 2-360.03. Jurisdiction of Board.
- § 2-360.04. Contractor's right of appeal to Board.
- § 2-360.05. Appeal of Board decisions.
- § 2-360.06. Oaths, discovery, and subpoena power.
- § 2-360.07. Actions in court; judicial review of Board decisions.
- § 2-360.08. Protest procedures.
To browse to a particular provision of the Procurement Practices Act, please visit the homepage of the DC Official Code at the DC Council website, and then drill down through the various Divisions, Titles, Chapters, and Subchapters to reach the desired provision.